Sidewalk Chalk!
Jordie and Andrew had never played with side walk chalk before! It was a fun first experience.
Jordie looked so cute! Trying to hoard all the chalk
Andrew and Jordie opening their presents from Aunt Angie. Yes once again I am trying to brainwash them into thinking I am their favorite Aunt. So far it's working!
I took work off on Monday and we headed over to the Columbus Zoo. Thanks to some good friends in my ward who had family passes we all got in for FREE!!! Such good friend I have.
Us in front of the GORILLAS
Andrew has started this really cute habit! Every time he gets scared he covers his eyes. At this point, I think one of the gorillas had banged on the window. Soon he got used to it and started laughing when they did it.
At the aquarium. This was my favorite part.
Jordie was so happy to see a shark!
Family Fun
The whole crew has gone hog wild!!!
Loved this pic! Great take April!
We saw Lions, TIGERS, and Bears...oh my!
It was a great visit and I can't wait until they come again! Oh yes on a side note my lovely sister is 5 months preggers in this picture! Never would guess huh? She is having a baby girl!
More pictures from the zoo








8 comments:
Those pictures from the zoo are so cute! It looks like you had so much fun!! That is so exciting that your sister is expecting a girl!
Yea for visitors! I love having family come into town. You are such a cute aunt I can see why you are the fav!
How fun!!! party at Aunt Angie's house! Woop, Woop! Millie wants in, she wants cool presents from Aunt Angie too! hehe Hey girl, my mama has been in town all week. I will be calling you after she leaves. She leaves this Tuesday night, so you best be expecting a phone call within a couple days! :) Miss ya girl!
Vevs
I love how much you got to see at the zoo - even on such a chilly day! You guys are awesome! It was fun hanging out for a few hours, thanks for letting me join in the fun!
I LOVE the zoo!!! It's the best place. Kelsey and I used to get to go to the zoo together when we would stay at Grandma Norma's when they lived up here. It was our treasured time spent with Grandma. =)
Congrats to April!!! I'm sure she is way excited to have a girl.
You are such a cute Auntie! I haven't been to the zoo in probably 7 years. This makes me want to go! I'm glad you guys had fun together :)
Congrats to April. How much longer does Scottie have for med school?
I love visitors!
Post a Comment