I turned 26!!! So I am officially one year older and wiser too as of August 24th. Here are some pictures to document the fabulous date of my birth.
Me in the birthday circle...there were some nice surprises this year. One of them was in the big brown square box.
Me being surprised and celebrating the hour long message Scottie got for me at a real legit day spa:)
Chilling in my chair....it was in the big box. I really really really wanted a chair like this and my wonderful husband found one for me even though it ended up being rather difficult to find. Plus he made me think I wasn't going to get it, so I was really happy to open it.
Making a birthday wish.
Thanks to everyone who remembered my birthday and helped make it a super special day!
Thanks to everyone who remembered my birthday and helped make it a super special day!






7 comments:
I love the birthday circle. It looks like you had a great birthday and it was fun to see the pictures. I just wish that we could have been there in person to celebrate it with you. You and Scottie are special people. Love Dad.
Happy Birthday cute girl!
Woohoo!!! Happy b-day Ang! Scottie is so good at spoiling you and I love it :) How jealous am I of your massage? WAY way jealous! You deserve it :)
Oh, I almost forgot the most important part of my message...Heck yes I'll be here on Oct. 9th, and I would love nothing more than to see your lovely face!
I am sorry I forgot about your birthday. It looks like you had fun anyway.
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!
I thought it was so sweet of Scottie to remind us it was your birthday. Unless I have my 'b-day/anniversary book' right next to me there is way too much going on at work for me to remember how old I am! let alone another's birthday. So it looks like it was great, Scottie spoils you dearly and I love to see it in your smile. =)
Happy birthday! It looks like your husband likes to spoil you as much as mine does! Yay for summer birthdays!
Happy be-lated birthday! I love your birthday circle tradition - do you open them in any particular order or just make the circle and dive in? I think it's a fun idea. :) Have you gone in for your massage yet?! I want to hear about it! :)
Post a Comment