The Broadway Musical Wicked came to Columbus, and I organized a girl's night out for all the interested girls in my ward. We decided to get dolled up and go out to dinner before! It was such a fun night and the musical was exceptional...really beyond description...words can't describe how cool it was. Even a month later I am still daydreaming about defying gravity:)
US in front of the beautiful Ohio Theater. We were so excited to go inside!
Cheese! We didn't wait to miss out on a photo op
Dinner at Marcellas...YUMMY!!!
Miriam, Tricia, Kelli, Me
I love girl's night outs, especially when good food and entertainment are involved!






4 comments:
You were in NYC and didn't let me know! I live less than and hour and half away! Oh man. such a bummer (for me). I'm glad you had fun!
I love that you even got dressed up, that's awesome! We went to the Lion King for Rich's birthday, oh my
Oh what fun! I wanted to go to Wicked when it was here in UT but tickets sold out in 4 hours. Also, I am in love with your dress! You look beautiful :)
Love the dinner pictures! You ladies are gorgeous!
Post a Comment