Monday, August 23, 2010

Summer Happenings Part 2


Mom in town!!! My Mom came out to the Midwest to help my sister with her new baby and was able to spend sometime with us here in Columbus too. We relaxed together, shopped together, watched movies and laughed together, ate lots of yummy food together, and spent precious time together! It was great to have her visit us, plus she helped turn our new place into a home*.

Texas Roadhouse

Us after church. Don't we look cute? We matched and didn't even plan it.


A native Columbus meal I made for my Mom- Pop can chicken (everyone here makes it with beer and calls it beer can chicken)

The chicken sits on top of the pop can and cooks, pretty interesting if you ask me LOl.

*The Parkers have moved!
We left our beloved abode on Beulah Road and have moved across town to Westborough Village Townhomes. Half our ward, if not more lives at Westborough and Scottie and I decided it was time for us to join the fun and move over there.

House in boxes-my sweet hubby packed every box in the house...well..I may have done 2.

The moving crew! We had so much help from our wonderful ward that we were out of our old place and in our new place in less than 2 1/2 hours. Thanks guys/Kelli.

Well there you have it, our conversion to Westboroughism. Stay tuned for Girl's Night Out/Wicked.

6 comments:

Our Fun Times said...

Angie, I CANNOT believe how long your hair has gotten! It looks so beautiful!! I love it! Please tell your hubby congrats from Craig and I. My mom comes into town this week, isn't it just the funnest thing to have them with ya :). So great about your new home, I am sure that you are just having a blast in your ward! Miss you girl, call me when you have a chance...like when your hubby is gone...cause mine is going to be gone alot too and we can chat :) Love ya Vevs

taryn said...

So fun that you got to spend time with your mom! I want to see some pics of your new place. Congrats to Scottie for doing so well on his Boards! That is really exciting! Love ya!

The McBrides said...

what a darling house! I am so impressed with your cooking capabilities, can you come cook at my house?! It looks like you guys have done some fun things this Summer, tell Scotty congrats on the boards!

Steph said...

I am so glad your mom was able to come visit for a while. What would we do without our mothers? It was fun to meet her on Sunday. I am glad you got all moved in and settled. I am so excited you live closer now!! Yay! We need to hang out a LOT now! No excuses. It is fun to hear of all the fun things you do. It looks like you had a great time in Washington with your family. I am glad you got to get away for a while. I hope you are doing well.

Taunya and Ian said...

Beer Can Chicken!! That is so John from Ophthalmology! I still haven't tried it yet!
Congrats on the move!

The Dimond's You Love said...

YaY!!! New houses are so much fun. I like thinking of new ways to put your stuff in different spaces. Congrats Scottie on trudging along so well and being such a smart guy! You two will be blessed with the most beautiful happy children and when it does happen you will get to sit back and know that it happened in that order for a reason. I think you might have sextuplets! (just saying! haha kidding...) Love you guys. =)