Sunday, August 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Scottie!!!

My dear Scottie Jay had a birthday on June 7th and he is officially 27 years old! We tried to celebrate in style even though he had the national medical board exam just 3 days after his birthday.
There were plenty of presents!!!
Scottie sitting in the birthday circle! It was soon disbanded when he decided to grab them all!

There was plenty of good food!

Scottie got two different birthday dinners-On the menu-dinner #1 Stake salad with all the extras and dinner #2 BBQ ribs, corn on the cob, rhodes rolls, and some other good stuff.

Oh yes Scottie got breakfast in bed...and I had to take a picture to prove it. Looking back I do feel a little bad for Scottie...I gave him a pretty brutal wake up call by using the flash.

And...

There was plenty of good cake/pie- Scottie loves banana cream pie, so I got a little adventurous and made one for him from scratch. Even though I don't like banana cream pie I have to admit it turned out really cute. Good too. Scottie also got a strawberry cheese cake! Talk about spoiled.

Even with the boards looming over his head, I would say he had a pretty good birthday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! You were an overachieving QUEEN in the kitchen, Ang! I think double birthday dinners, double birthday desserts, and breakfast in bed definitely makes you a cooking superstar!!! Way to go! and happy b-day...though belated... to your hubbie

The Dimond's You Love said...

I love when you tell about homemade goodies or even flowers and gardens because I share that same love. Nothing is quite as great as something you've worked for yourself. Go you Mrs. Betty Crocker!