This was the first time Scottie and I have been in town for the 4th, so we decided to do what the rest of the city was doing and watched the RED, WHITE, and BOOM firework show. Every 4th of July the city puts on an amazing fireworks show downtown. We loved every minute of the show, and had a great spot to watch!
These are my favorite ones!!!
I have been thinking about this country a lot lately, and I know it is truly the Lord's promised land! I feel blessed that I was born here and that I get to call America my home. God Bless the USA.
Here is the spectacular Med 3 Student that I am so in love with!!!
Scottie has officially begun his 3rd year, well he is actually finishing his last week of his first rotation, which was pediatrics. (I have just been out of the blogging world for a while so I am trying to get caught up).
I am so proud of him for getting to this point in his future career, and look forward to the experiences he will have now that he is a "real student doctor".
Scottie recently said "My days of sleeping in are numbered!" Sad, but true. I just want to give a shout out to him and express my appreciation for him being willing to work so hard to provide for our family.
The Boards!!!
Scottie totally rocked his boards, and we couldn't feel more blessed! This blessing came at a time of our lives where we really needed to hear some good news, so we are grateful that our Heavenly Father was looking out for us.
Celebrating the good news at The Cheesecake Factory.
Our food was way delicious, and I couldn't resist taking pictures to document it's existence.
Us
Congrats Scottie!!! I love you so much and appreciate all the hours you put in studying for your boards. Your hard work, paid off!





No comments:
Post a Comment