Sunday, March 27, 2011

Les Mis

The amazing Ohio theater was once again calling my name, this time for Les Miserables. Scottie scored some free tickets for us, but then had to be on call:( at the hospital all night long. He suggested I still go and bring along a friend, so Kimberly came with me. We got all dolled up and had a fun girl's night out!
Here we are inside the theater, ready, and excited to see the show!


Our glamor shot

All in all I thought the show was good. I told Scottie it was just alright for me and then he said I had been watching too much American Idol because that is what Randy always says! LOL.

It was my 4th time seeing the show, so I was probably too critical. Some of my favorite things were the stage props, the special effects, the song "Can you Hear the People Sing", and that Cosette was from BYU. It was a fun night out, and I am still blown away with the beauty of the Ohio Theater every time that I go!

8 comments:

Our Fun Times said...

Angie, I LOVE YOU!!! Need I say more? Seriously, I would read your post, and look at your pictures and I'd find myself smiling thinking to myself, "she is so cute and fun!!" I'm just prayin that one day we'll live by eachother :). Okay, and I laughed out loud at the picture of the "hard core" girl. The way you put it, and then the picture......oh my gosh, laughing just thinking about it right now. She looked hardcore!! :) hehe Anyways, what a fun little spring break for you guys. You look amazing, and I think you could be the real Little Mermaid :) Seriously, gorgeous and your hair, to die for. Miss ya girlie!!

Joni said...

Angie! You look so dang cute. I love your skirt.

Anonymous said...

WOW, THAT'S GREAT U GOT TO SEE THE SHOW...CUTE PIX OF U2!!! NICE OF SCOTTIE LETTING U GO WITHOUT HIM!!!
WHAT A GENTLEMAN HE IS!!! LUVYA, G'PA JACK

We Rock Well said...

I think it's awesome you were able to see a 'real' show... I've only ever seen this production done by high school kids. I've only ever seen Phantom on stage and Loved it! Love & Miss you!

HDVB said...

Oh how fun!!! Angie you are such a fashion diva! love the outfit lady! SO CUTE!

taryn said...

How fun! You look beautiful as usual, and that theater looks so cool! Love ya girl!

daniela said...

You are SO lucky! Les Mis is coming to Utah, and I tried to get tickets, but they sold out in TWO HOURS! I was in Les Mis in high school (young Cosette), so this musical tugs at my heart strings. We miss you guys! Hope all is good for you in Ohio. :)

The Dimond's You Love said...

You kids are living life right. Just remember that. Good comes to those who are humble and amazing.:)