Sunday, April 17, 2011
Baltimore
In front of the Baltimore National Aquarium
Last weekend we had some friends invite us to go to Baltimore with them for the weekend, and being the vacationers that we are, we decided to go for it! It was a quick trip, packed full of lots of fun. We left Friday right after work, then got up Saturday morning and went to the National Aquarium, where we spend most of our day. We saw all different types of sea life and were amazed with how big the aquarium was. Some highlights of the aquarium were: the big shark and ray tank, seeing the scuba divers feed the fish, and watching the dolphin show. Yes that's right the aquarium even had a dolphin show inside!!! After that we explored Baltimore and did some site seeing, watch a street performer, visited the shopping areas, and went to the Fudgery. On Sunday we went to church and had a great time worshiping with the Baltimore members! Scottie and I both had really neat experiences at church and felt grateful that the Lord's true church is everywhere! After church we loaded ourselves back into the Tolman's car and made our way back to C-bus. Enjoy the pictures below!!!
Me in front of a submarine!!! So cool!
This is a megashark's jaw!!! Supposedly they existed years and years ago...pretty fishy if you ask me!
Here's Calypso (a 3 legged turtle) and a nurse shark. This tank was one of my favorite parts, there were rays everywhere!!!
One of the scuba divers. Below the divers are feeding an eel!!! It was the coolest thing to watch. They got the eel to come all the way out of its cave to eat. Seeing the eel reminded me of the eel I saw only inches away from my face while scuba diving in Mexico.
Scottie and me in front of a chocolate tree
The Dolphin Show!!!
The Harbor Area
We stayed and watched this street performer's entire show. It was so entertaining, and we were blown away with the crazy things he could do. For example, he balanced on this board on top of this bowling ball and juggled knives. WOW!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
What a fun weekend!! You guys always have such fun vacations. And that coat is super cute on you!
We just got back from Sea World, and isn't it seriously just the greatest thing to see those amazing sea animals in action. Love it, oh yes and that huge shark jaw....saw that too at sea world, and I was thinking...oh boy, I'm sure glad I don't have to face that in the ocean when I swim ;). What fun adventures you and scotty are having! Miss ya girl, and I LOVED talking to you the other day!! Love ya Vevs
Oh yes, and thanks for all of your super adorable sweet loving comments on my blog!! They were the best, and made me feel so good! Thanks for that Angie Girl!
I love seeing all the fun things you guys do! I've always wanted to see a dolphin show, and that looks like an awesome one! Love you girl!
It sounds like you had a lot of fun. I wish i could be there.
What a fun trip! You guys have definitely fit in a bunch of trips..good job! I am sad I didn't get to say an official goodbye to you :( Sure do miss you and we need to keep in touch. I'll try and do better at keeping up on my blog :)
You guys sure do make the most of life - I LOVE that you travel and experience everything! love you girl! :)
Post a Comment