Tuesday, April 26, 2011

What I am doing in 12 days!!!!!!!!

This is what I am going to be doing in 12 days, and I just can't wait!!! I love living in Columbus it is such a fun city. As I watched the clip below I just kept saying I love my city C-BUS. Living here has been so much fun and I love all the great things there are to do here. Including this:

6 comments:

Tricia Jeanne said...

Wow! You're amazing!!

HDVB said...

GO GIRL GO!

taryn said...

You amaze me girl! GOOD LUCK!!!

Austin Hansen said...

yeah sista you= da bomb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taunya and Ian said...

Way to take it on again girl! You are amazing! I would love to do one again some day! Good Luck! It was SO good to talk to you the other day, you are so sweet. Love ya

M and M said...

Good luck you'll do great, we hope you guys are doing well :)