Sunday, May 22, 2011

5 Years Already!!!

My Dear Scottie and I have been married for 5 wonderful years, and I seriously can't believe it. It seems like just yesterday that we were kneeling a crossed the alter saying yes, and everyday since than I have been blessed. Scottie is my greatest gift from Heavenly Father and I feel lucky that I get to call him mine.







To celebrate Scottie told me to get dolled up and then took me out to eat at M. It is a Cameron Mitchell's Restaurant and was super yummy... fancy too. Here are a few of the pictures to document the special occasion.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! those dishes look so beautiful, like sculptures, how could I even eat it? If they were as delicious as they looked, you were surely in heaven!

Congrats, guys! 5 years is fabulous!

and Ang, you look stunning in that combo!

Steph said...

Happy 5 years!! I love M's! Yummy. Did you tell them it was your anniversary and get free dessert? I am glad you had a wonderful anniversary.

Megan said...

How had 5 years of marriage made you even hotter Angie? Lol, congrats you guys!

VEVA said...

5 YEARS BOOYA!!!! You look ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!! Seriously, you are rocking that sassy outfit...oh lala I bet you made a lot of heads turn walking through that fancy spancy resturante!!hehe So great, Happy 5 Years, we are right behind ya in June. I like that our years are the same, it makes us that much cooler as friends...hehe. Love ya Angie Girl!!! And nice work dominating the half marathon, I look up to you for doing that...whew, lots of hard work. I love it!!

Anonymous said...

Wow five years, what a milestone! You two are such an adorable couple, so meant for each other… good thing you visited Dave in the library that fateful day lol, thx you HBLee Library!
And BYU!...

The food looked so yummy, and dessert.. what was that chocolate thingy? Some kind of pastry?

Aunt Susan

Veronica said...

Well, five years, a lot can happen. Congrats on it and I am sure you have really enjoyed it. You guys are awesome.

Rebecca Olson Bradshaw said...

So fun! You look so cute!

taryn said...

Happy Anniversary! Congrats on 5 years!!! I cannot believe it has been that long already. How time flies! You guys are a great couple and I love that I got to be there during the dating years :)