Click here to view these pictures larger
While my Mom has here we made sure we had lots of fun! We went to the Franklin Park Conservatory and posed with Butterflies, made breaksticks (they turned out great!!!), went to CiCi's, and I even took my Mom to one of my graduate classes. My of my favorite part of our road trip was getting to have 20 hours alone with my parents to talk about life!!! It was nice to get them all to myself:) Congrats Henderson family on Jordan's Medical Graduation.
So I uploaded my pictures using shutterfly and didn't realize it was going to put them in a slideshow...so here are some of the explanations for the above pictures.
#1 Parents smelling a bush-Have you ever heard the saying "stopping to smell the roses?" Well that is exactly what my parents were doing, and I couldn't stop laughing out it!!!
#2 Jordie eating pizza in bed-Yep this is what we did while I babysat...ate pizza in bed. The three kids and I had a blast together Friday night, while the Parents were at the Graduation dinner.
#3 Dad playing with Jordie- Dad would always play this game with us kids growing up "give me 5, on the back side, in the hole". It was so fun to watch him play it with Jordie.
#4 Mom and Me- On the road trip home Mom took me out to eat at the Cracker Barrel. It was fun to go out just the 2 of us.





2 comments:
I am so glad you got to spend that time with you parents! They will treasure it too. Yay for Jordan...and fam :) What a long road and you understand so well!
I'm as SO happy that you got time all to yourself with 'the parentals' that is AWESOME - love you tons and loved the pictures! I can't wait to hear stories! :)
Post a Comment