Scottie's had a Birthday shout hooray! One year older and wiser too, Happy Birthday to you!!! Yep that is right Scottie is 28 years old...only 2 more away from the big 30!!! So this year Scottie had to be on call on his actual birthday :( sniffle sniffle (I think I cared more than he did LOL), so we started celebrating his birthday over the weekend. We went golfing, out to Roosters, and had presents of course!
Here is Scottie looking so cute in his scrubs! I love how the green brings out the green in his eyes. He laughs every time I make him take a picture while he is wearing scrubs, but I just think he looks so hot, and I can't help myself. Plus it reminds me that he is going to be a doctor soon!!!

The 7th was Scottie's actual birthday and since he had to be at the hospital all day I planned a little surprise for him. I decorated my office (since he doesn't have one of his own yet) and got balloons, b-day cake/Brownie, and Wendy's lunch for him, and had him report to my office during his lunch break (glad I work on campus!!!) Once he got there he found me waiting for him with all his surprises.

Blowing out his birthday cake!

This year Scottie insisted that he get to sit in the birthday circle on the couch and since it WAS his birthday I went along with him, and let him open his presents on the couch.
Scottie with his candy loot!
Look at his face below...isn't that priceless! I just love that I got this moment on camera:)
Opening gifts from his Parker Family!!! Thanks Mom and Dad P.
Roosters....A causal, fun, joint. We have been trying to go to this popular Columbus Restaurant for a while now, but every time we go they have an hour wait and we DON'T want to wait. This time we waited...it was for a special occasion.
Scottie said this is his new favorite place to get wings.
Golfing at Wilson Road Golf Course. We now have a fun, romantic, and hilarious story to share together about this course. Long story short...while we were golfing we got stuck in a rain/hail/lightening storm. We got drenched, loved it, kissed in the rain, and called the clubhouse so they could come rescue us with a golf cart. Best part of the story...we still got rain checks even though we were 3 holes away from being done!!!

Well there you have it! I am so grateful Scottie came into this world 28 years ago, so I could meet and marry him. He really is the love of my life...if you can't tell:)





4 comments:
Sounds like you know how to make a special day nothing short of magical, Angie! The birthday lunch surprise was cute, but I REALLY loved the kissing on the storm-struck green story.
Thanks for being so awesome Angie, and for taking such good care of me. I sure appreciate all that you do for me. I had a great birthday weekend thanks to you. This is an awesome blog post as well.
Happy Birthday! Scott
I love that even though he had to be at the hospital you found a way to make it special by calling him into your office! So much fun!
Post a Comment