Friday, June 17, 2011

My AMAZING parents took my family on a Caribbean Cruise; it was in honor of my parent’s 30th wedding anniversary and for our family reunion!!! We all had a wonderful time together and created many great memories that will last a lifetime for us. Detailed pictures and explanations will follow soon, but for now this huge slideshow will have to work. There were 6 of us taking pictures so I had to choose from over 600 pictures….literally.

2 comments:

taryn said...

That looks like so much fun! My parents are thinking about doing a family reunion cruise next year. There is nothing better than having your whole family and being on vacation!

HDVB said...

FABulous! I think cruises + Families = AMAZING :) I'm so glad that you were all able to go! Loved the pics, you look darling when you're cruisin' ;) can't wait to hear the stories!