Monday, January 2, 2012

Better Late Than Never!!!

So I know Christmas has come and gone already and that it is the NEW YEAR, but I still need to blog about Thanksgiving so here it goes. This year Scottie and I went up to Michigan to my sister's house to spend the holiday with her family. My Mom even flew in from Washington to spend the holiday with us too. We had a great time together, playing games, going on walks, playing with the kids, and eating lots of amazing food.

Three generation picture of The Hansen girls- April, Mom, Me, Madison (in my tummy), and Emmy.

Here we are next to the Thanksgiving Feast.

Me making Monster Jello with the boys- we are chanting the monster jello song and pounding on the counter!!!






Scottie and Andrew working on the stuffing together- it was so cute to watch Andrew break up the bread with Scottie!!!

Best dinner group shot that I got-It was so great to be able to spend Thanksgiving with family.

Going on a walk and feeding the ducks

Boys feeding the ducks- a favorite past time.



I am grateful for:
Thanksgiving- a holiday that reminds us that we should be grateful
Scottie-the love of my life

Maddy - a healthy pregnancy

I am grateful that our Baby Girl has hair already at 28 weeks!!!

Family

The Church
Friends
My Savior and my relationship with him
I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and that you are able to count your many blessings and remember the reason for the season!

1 comment:

Scott Parker said...

I am very grateful for Angie and Maddy too. You are so awesome, thanks for doing such a great job on the blog. Thanksgiving was great.