Monday, January 30, 2012

Baby Bump...Only 5 Weeks to GO!!!

Here are some more pictures of my baby bump progress!!! I can't believe our little Maddy Sue will be here in just 5 short weeks!!! So much to do, BUT So exciting:) I seriously can't wait!!!


20weeks

24 weeks



27 weeks


32 Weeks

35 weeks
I have LOVED being pregnant with my baby girl and feel grateful everyday for this little angel who is growing and getting big inside of me!!! I find myself staring at my stomach all the time watching Maddy move and thinking to myself how lucky I am to have her! I wish I was elegant with words like some people are, but I am not, so just trust me when I say I love this little girl already with the fiercest type of love there is. D-day is approaching.

6 comments:

Natalie Bergin said...

I am SO excited for you. I can't wait to kiss her. And you look AMAZING!

HDVB said...

D-day is approaching!!!! Fast!!! I'm so excited for you!!

The McBrides said...

so sweet angie! you really do glow, I am so excited for you! I am soooo terribly sorry I couldn't make it to your shower (my whole family had the flu!) but hopefully I will see you soon after your sweet baby girl is born! Oh and will you please email me your address so I can send Maddie a little something? thanks!

Megan said...

I can't believe she's already so close to being here! And you still just barely look pregnant.... how is that possible?

Joni said...

Angie! I am so excited for you. I am a little jealous. I'm only 16 weeks along and I am probably the same size as your 35 weeks. Oh well. All bodies are different. You look great!

Veronica said...

Wow! Exciting times. Congrats. You will be an awesome mom.