Wednesday, February 15, 2012

SHOWERED with LOVE!!!

My Little Baby Girl has been so loved and showered with gifts, I don't think she knows what to do (*either do I)!


*My amazing friend Steph, took some maternity photos of me around 37 weeks. More are coming....stay tuned. I am so excited!
I got to have some more "BIG TIME" BABY SHOWERS THIS MONTH.

On February 4th my good friend Steph threw me a lovely shower for all the girls in my church and graduate school. I was blown away with the amazing turn out and felt so extremely loved because of everyone who came!!! Seriously, I don't think I have seen so many girls get together outside of Relief Society!!!

Me and Steph (the wonderful host). We have had some good times together, and I feel very blessed to have made such a kind, caring, supportive, and fun friend while I have been in C-Bus.

The food and decorations were absolutely amazing!!!
The company was absolutely amazing too!

Britney, Me, Ally

Addy, Alyson, Jess (baby C), and Becca

Heather, Whitney, Lisa, and Amy

Addy and Alyson

Playing Maternity Memory!!!

Everyone with candy was a game winner!!!

Next game- Who can deliver aka melt their baby first

Me with my ice baby

Present time!!!



I loved opening this swimsuit from Becca because everyone in the room gave me a huge "ahhhhhhhhhhh". I just love cute girl clothes and accessories.

Heather and Addy were so thoughtful and got Maddy a bib her Daddy would like. It has a doctor print on it if you can't tell. Too cute.


Me with the play set from Steph!!! I am excited to see Madison have fun with this bad boy!
NEXT UP:
Ohio State College of Dentistry Baby Shower

On February 9th my incredible boss threw me another amazing baby shower. She invited the entire College of Dentistry and I was touched to see how many people from around the college actually came(50+people)! It made me happy to know I have touched/interacted with so many people here and that they cared enough to come!

Me and the amazing Connie Sue (host of the shower). We have had so much fun together these past 3 years. I am really blessed to work with her!

Me before the party started in front of the cupcakes.
There was an amazing spread of food!!! Oh so yummy
Me with some party goers.

Me with some of the men at the shower. Dr. Scott on the right didn't know I was pregnant and thought I was adopting until he got to the party. He made my whole day, became my best friend, and gave me a good story to tell for years to come LOL!!!

Some more party goers pointing at my Miss Maddy Sue!
Enjoying the yummy food and socialization.
Present time! I was touched by every ones generosity and will have enough clothes for my little one until she graduates from high school. LOL
Me and Dr. Brantley...he stayed at the shower until the very end. I was impressed!

By POPULAR demand Scottie was summoned to the baby shower. He made it over to the college to make an appearance, open some gifts, and to tell everyone thanks!

It was so cute to watch Scottie open the VanBibbers gift because everything he pulled out he would say "ahhhhh" to and then everyone else in the room would too and then everyone would laugh. It was definitely a highlight of the shower! Thanks for coming over babe, you are the best.


These lovely ladies got me the bouncer I registered for!!! I was so excited:)
I really feel blessed for all the lovely Baby Showers that were thrown for me, and feel grateful for all the kind people in my life who made them possible. Honestly words can't describe how grateful and fortunate I am! One my of friends said "if you want to feel loved, have a baby!" I couldn't agree more and feel VERY LOVED and blessed. Only 3 more weeks until D-day!!!

5 comments:

Scott Parker said...

We are so excited to have Madison come. I'd like to thank everyone for all of the generosity. Angie has loved every minute of this pregnancy due to the baby showers, the gifts, the kind words and everything else. Everyone has been so nice and I really appreciate it. Thanks for taking the time to make us feel special.

Amy said...

Such cute pics! What amazing friends you have. I'm so excited....3 weeks will go by so fast. Make sure my Aunt T keeps in touch with us so we know what's happening on delivery day. Much love to you two (almost 3!!)

HDVB said...

So excited for you! Hurry up and get here Maddy! ;)

Steph said...

It was so much fun throwing your shower and taking your pictures. I am so excited for you I can hardly handle it!

Jeremy said...

You are going to be some awesome parents! I should know, haha. It really is a blast, and take advantage of every moment, because they fly by before you know it!