Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I don't want to do my homework so......

I will post some pictures of my sweet baby girl!














These amazing pictures were taken by my sweet, thoughtful, amazing, and ever giving friend STEPH!!!! I seriously owe her big time for all the nice things she has been doing for me lately. Also I need to get some of the maternity pictures that she took of me up on my blog. I guess now that Maddy is actually here, it is more fun to put pictures up of her! LOL. ENJOY.

8 comments:

Skylar and Sabrina said...

Ah she's so precious, Steph did a great job, and you look absolutely gorgeous.

Steph said...

She is seriously so darling! I can't get enough of her. And you are too sweet. You don't owe me anything :0)

Unknown said...

Steph, you really are a talented photographer, the lighting is perfect!

Ang, you really are a talented baby-maker, she is a DOLL!...but we DO want to see those cute maternity pics!

HDVB said...

So cute! She is more darling with each

HDVB said...

Passing minute! (I have no idea why it decided to split this comment...haha) ;) love you lots!

Our Fun Times said...

She is beautiful Angie, absolutely beautiful!!!! I LOVE her hair, oh my goodness!!!!!! It looks like it is the exact same color as yours: what a lucky Lil lady!!!! So glad you have this blog so I can watch her grow up, so so fun! :) enjoy every minute they grow up way too fast

Terrific Thomas' said...

I hope you don't mind me dropping over, but I just wanted to say "hi" and congrats!! Madison is sooo cute and I looooovvvvveeeee her hair. I want a red headed baby so bad it's ridiculous.

Unknown said...

She is so beautiful!!! Congratulations!!!!!!! And you too, are just so beautiful..,.. Good Genes! Miss you. I am so glad to see you so happy.