Thursday, March 1, 2012

ONE WEEK OLD!!!

It doesn't seem real that our little sweet Maddy Sue is already a week old!!! I know I am going to be the Mom who cries when my baby goes to school the first time because I already feel like she is growing up too fast! We have had so much fun with her this past week and wanted to share with you all some of the fun we have been having! Enjoy the photo update.

Waiting in Labor and Delivery for Maddy's arrival. Last picture as a family of just two! I am holding up my blessing dress from when I was a newborn!

First time getting to hold my miracle baby! Yes those are tears of joy...pure joy!

First picture as a family of three!

Madison Sue Parker's very first picture all by herself, our wide eyed angel baby.

Madison's first bath....I don't think she liked it very much


The adoring new parents

First visitor- my good friend from work Sarah stopped by and was kind enough to bring as a Panera Bread feast!


Madison's first diaper change, Daddy had the honor.

Daddy filling out Madison's paper work for her social security card and birth certificate. Way to go Dad! Crazy to call my Scottie Dad!
Madison's first professional photo session!!!






More visitors. My dear Dr. Svensson and his wife Jan

My favorite nurse Kate! This gal seriously is the reason for why I am still breast feeding!!! She is amazing and gave me the best advise.

Cheryl Latimer- the nurse I did many studies with, stopped by for one last visit.


Scottie with his learning Community Leader Dr. Hartzman.

Funny story with this picture. This is me making a jail break from the hospital and going to my office to finish up some last minute projects. When I came back the nurse was waiting for me by the door to take my vitals. I said "busted" when I came back and saw her there waiting. We had a good laugh about it and she was impressed that I was able to take off so soon. LOL.

My OB/Gyn Dr. Sayat even made a quick visit to see how we were doing.

Darlene- another favorite nurse. She really boosted our confidence and assured us that we would be great parents.

Family photo-getting ready to leave the hospital.


Going home outfit!!! I think she looks like an angel. She is our little "Tinkerbell"

Leaving our room 734 Doan Hall. Notice how Madison's name is on the door, Scottie did that! I love it and was way impressed!

So Scottie continued to impress me even more once we got home and bought Madison her first bouquet of roses. It was the cutest thing, I walked into the room and there he was standing over her with the flowers. So priceless and perfect.

First visitor to the Parker's home, my good friend Sabrina.


Some cute photos


This baby girl has been photographed everyday of her sweet life....as you can tell by this picture. Scottie taking a picture of us taking a picture LOL.


Family picture-poor Daddy with his cold.

Firs time venturing out of the house....Going to our first pediatricians appointment.


The proud Grandma holding her granddaughter in the doctor's office.



The proud Mama


Scottie getting his Daddy time with Maddy even though he is sick. I came upstairs and this is what I found....too priceless. Daddy sure loves his princess.


Family Time

I couldn't help myself....I had to include a semi-naked picture. Madison's stomach makes me laugh after she has eaten because it gets so engorged!!! Too funny.

1 week old party- smart cookies, ice cream and lots of snuggle time with Madison. We are so grateful to have Madison as part of our family, and feel blessed for her safe arrival.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

look at that red hair! she's a real beauty, just like her mama!

mare said...

congrats scottie! (this is scottie's friend from high school...:)
good luck you guys! enjoy that newborn smell... sigh...

Tracy said...

Her little cheeks are fuller already, she gets cuter everyday :) I just adore that little girl!

Scott Parker said...

I think Madison has officially taken over this blog. And rightfully so, she is awesome.

We Rock Well said...

She is an absolute Doll!! I love all the pictures! I'm so sad you guys live so far away :( Give Madison a big hug & kiss for me! Love you!

HDVB said...

She is beautiful! Love her!

Tierra said...

You guys she is SO PERFECT!!! And Angie you look incredible--your pictures of you leaving the hospital do not look like you just had a baby!! I'm so excited you are headed back this way--can we please get together when you come out?!