I am feeling left out and missing all my girls; wife, daughter and now granddaugther. I guess someone has to work to pay the bills so grandma can have all the fun. I miss all of you and look forward to seeing you in June. Also, can not wait till next Friday to find out where the three of you will be living for the next 4-5 years. Love Grandpa Hansen
5 comments:
That is so awesome that she is wearing Angie's sleeper! I think she's already got her Grandma wrapped around her finger :)
Congrats!! What a sweet little thing she is, I am so excited for you guys!
Oh my goodness Karen, I can't believe you had the foresight to keep it! What a sweet grandma you are :)
I am feeling left out and missing all my girls; wife, daughter and now granddaugther. I guess someone has to work to pay the bills so grandma can have all the fun. I miss all of you and look forward to seeing you in June. Also, can not wait till next Friday to find out where the three of you will be living for the next 4-5 years. Love Grandpa Hansen
I love all the videos! I was finally able to watch all of them - SO cute! You are such incredible parents! What a lucky little girl!
Post a Comment