Madison once again has stolen my heart and is making her Mom proud by saying Mom as her first word!!! Last Friday 10-12-12 Madison started saying Mom. I called Scottie to tell him, and he was hesitant to believe that it was in relation to me. So when he came home, he was in for a real treat. We were playing with Maddie in our room, and when I walked out she started saying, "Mom, mom, mom" over and over while looking around the room for me. When I came back in the room Scottie said, "You were right she has said her first word, and it is about you!"
I am very pleased that all my hard work and conditioning to get my child to say Mom has paid off! LOL
Oh my gosh Angie, that is the CUTEST thing I've ever seen!! She is such a little baby to be saying that, it is just darling. I love seeing you be a mom, that little girl is soooo lucky! I totally wish I could have gone to the girls' reunion, but life was way in the way. We moved, bought a house and Russ started school... crazy. I hope it was fun and that I will catch ya at the next reunion!
4 comments:
indisputably so! How wonderful, you lucky mama!
So darling! She is getting so big.
Way to go maddie!
Oh my gosh Angie, that is the CUTEST thing I've ever seen!! She is such a little baby to be saying that, it is just darling. I love seeing you be a mom, that little girl is soooo lucky!
I totally wish I could have gone to the girls' reunion, but life was way in the way. We moved, bought a house and Russ started school... crazy. I hope it was fun and that I will catch ya at the next reunion!
Post a Comment