Maddie started army crawling yesterday and I am surprisingly really excited about it. LIKE ALMOST MORE EXCITED THAN THE FACT THAT I KICKED BUTT ON MY MARATHON ON SATURDAY. Notice that I am first posting about my sweet baby girl's accomplishments, instead of the marathon. I am just so proud!!! So I know I have been saying I wasn't ready for her to grow up and be mobile, but it is so fun to watch my baby girl MOVE! She is so cute and gets this determined look in her eye when she is going to go for it. Here is a video and some pictures of her crawling for the first time
ever! Notice how she gets mad when I pull the pacifier away from her
LOL.
Maddie on the go!!! I am behind her every step aka crawl of the way!
I am sure being a MOM just got more interesting!





1 comment:
yeah, there's no going back!
and I can't wait to hear about the marathon!
congrats to both of you!
Post a Comment