Madison's 7 Month photo shoot with Tinkerbell (Daddy wasn't here so I had to entertain Maddie and keep her wondering hands away from Tink all by myself, also she was more interested in her toes then me LOL)
"See look what I can do Mommy, I can touch my toes!!!"
| "Thanks for letting me eat Tinkerbell. She sure tastes yummy!" |
- Eating solid foods 3x a day- her MOST favorite thing to eat is BANANAS!!! Madison's face lights up when she sees them and eats them, and I can't eat one in front of her without her making me feel guilty about it.
- Almost ready to cut out her 3rd nap of the day (she only gets it when she really needs it). Sleeping 12 hours a night and taking two 2 hour naps. She is a good little sleeper!!!
- LOVES her feet and constantly wants to play with them, hold on to them, or suck on them...yep imagine all that toe jam going straight into her mouth LOL.
- Sits up and plays all by herself-Sitting up is Maddie's new fav way to play. Way to strengthen your core baby girl!!!
- Starting to wave (mostly mimics). I am also working on Baby Sign (more, pleases, all done)
- Learning how to drink from a sippy cup
- Got up on all fours like she was going to crawl (only did this one time)- I have mixed feelings about her crawling. Once she starts moving she really won't be a baby girl who needs me all the time, so I am trying to hold off. But can tell she is ready and sometimes even gets frustrated that she can't move, or get a toy that is a little too far from her reach.
I think being up at the cabin with my roommates brought out Madison's wild side....check out how she woke up! Breaking out of her sleeper.
First 4-wheeler ride. Don't worry we drove really carefully! Also don't you just love my hot jean jacket???
Meeting her Zaugg Cousin's for the first time. They were loving Maddie's chubby cheeks almost as much as I do.
Maddie with cousins, Aunt Jenny, and Grandma Tracy
Maddie with Grandma Karen at Aunt Audrey's soccer game in Washington
Maddie with Grandpa Hansen....wishing him a happy birthday!!!
Maddie looking cute with Mommy after church
Swimming at the Great Wolf Lodge
Having fun with Mommy on vacation.
It was a great month, and we are looking forward to an exciting fall together, including Mommy's marathon, Daddy finishing another rotation, and OSU football!





2 comments:
Those Parker girls sure are beautiful!
LOVE the toe-touching-splits she's making look so effortless!
And that marathon training is SOOOO paying off girl, bc you look AWESOME!!!
Post a Comment