Click here to view this photo book larger
So these were taken almost 7 months ago (obviously because I am not pregnant anymore and Maddie is almost 7 months old). lOl. Thanks to Shutterfly I got a free book, so i decided to use the pics from my maternity photoshoot. I seriously loved being pregnant with Maddie, and am happy to have these pictures to always remember the precious time that was.
PS. holding my Sweet Maddie Sue in my arms now beats being pregnant tho!
PS. holding my Sweet Maddie Sue in my arms now beats being pregnant tho!





2 comments:
you are the cutest mom in the world Ange, I love that book! Oh and bytheway, I just go my haircut just like you because I love it so much!
I love those pictures! You are beautiful and Maddie will love seeing those! I miss you so much!
*Now I want an update about the girls weekend ;)
Post a Comment