Thursday, September 20, 2012

Madison's Room Before/After

Madison's nursery is now my favorite room in the entire house! I just love how everything turned out and feel like all our hard work; sanding, staining, painting, and organizing has paid off!

 Before- Maddie's Room (an organized mess LOL)

After- Maddie's finished room. The final product!!!
 Before- Bookshelf unstained
 After-Bookshelf Stained!!! lookin good
 Before-Glider-BLUE
 After- Glider Tan
Before- Dresser unstained (the only before pic I could find....bummer)

After- Dresser Stained

During

Here are some of the during pictures of our efforts to beautify Madison's room.
 Scottie working hard and spending many hours sanding away at our furniture.
 Scottie did most of the sanding and I did most of the staining. (I never got a pic of myself working...oh well...I promise I did!)
 Scottie picking up our crib from Babies R' Us
 Scottie assembling our crib...we are crib owners and just love the one we picked out!
Check out the cutie sleeping away in her crib (Maddie has started sleeping on her tummy, and there is nothing I can do about it). Also I had a show off my cute bedding. I ordered this bed set as soon as I found out I was having a girl.
Before- Taped wall
 After- painted wall
 During- us working hard and painting away.
 During- My sweet mother in law recovered my glider and did a wonderful job! Thanks Tracy for using some of your vacation time to make my chair look amazing!
 Thanks everyone for your hard work and for making Maddie's room so perfect. Now you can see why I just LOVE this room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Brian and Emily said...

It is so darling! I can't imagine how much patience it took to tape the wall, but it looks SO good!!! I'm impressed.

HDVB said...

Soooo adorable, love it! All that hardworking totally paid off!

Amber said...

Angie, her room is soooo cute. I love the color combination of pink and brown. I will have to come see it in person some time.

daniela said...

lOVE LOVE THE PINK ROOM! Very cute. Gives me inspiration to get working on mine. So fun!