So it's been almost a whole month since my 28th birthday (August 24th), but it was so special that I just have to blog about it. It was an especially special birthday because Scottie threw me an ice cream/cake party with friends. I realized it was my first official birthday party with friends in 10 years!!! WOW time is flying by. We also celebrated my special day by going golfing, eating out at the Cheesecake Factory, and having the traditional birthday circle of gifts.
| Us at the Cheesecake Factory! Love that place:) |
Family picture at the birthday party. Don't you just love Maddie's stiff arm? Getting a good family pic, is tricky now that we have a little wiggling one.
Some of the party goers
Me with my goodie loot!
Maddie with her friends (Frost 7 months, Madison 6 months, and Reese 9 months) BFFs already!
Cute girl wishing Mommy a happy birthday!
Me in the birthday circle
Me with my birthday loot. Loved the red pants and blue dress Scottie surprised me with. Scottie is such a great shopper and always gets me a the greatest things!
It was a good birthday and I am thankful for a sweet hubby who made sure I felt loved all day long. Goodbye 27, hello 28!





1 comment:
Hi, yes I feel awful for missing your birthday...like reeeally awful. So sorry! Happy Belated birthday!!!! It looks like Scottie took great care of you! Love you & see you next week!
Post a Comment