Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Madison's 8th Month Happenings

8 months old today on the 23rd! You might notice that today is the 30th, but I promise I started this post on the 23rd, it has just taken me until today to finish it up and hit post! Madison is getting so big, and is as fun as ever!!! If only she knew how much she has me wrapped around her little figure, I would be in BIG trouble LOL. There honestly isn't a thing in this world I wouldn't do for her, and I understand more than ever what it means to love like a mother.
Madison's photoshoot with Tinkerbell went well today because she looked at the camera and gave me a smile on the first pic. Then she was off to play with her Tink. I think she must have had a thought process like this...
"Maddie- If I gave Mom a good smile, then she will leave me alone and let me have my peace with Tinkerbell. Ok sounds good. Cheese Mom!"
Maddie Updates:
  • The biggest milestones this past month were that Maddie started crawling and saying "Mom"
  • Is making more consonant sounds like baba, mama
  • Goes from the sitting position to crawling position all by herself
  • Down to 2 naps- a great little sleeper still
  • Solids 3x a day and has been introduced to all the basic foods- still loves bananas the most. She really likes puffs too.
  • Starting to feed herself and is developing the pincer reflex
  • Loves bath time
  • Stats- I really don't have a clue and am anxious for her 9 month doctors appointment so I will know where she is on the growth chart. She is healthy, but is still really tiny when compared to other babies. I am guessing she is close to 14 lbs.
Madison and I had a fun month full once again with lots of great stay home Mom activities. We went apple picking, pumpkin picking, took a hayride, went to the Circleville Pumpkin Show, went campaigning door to door for our fav person...Mitt Romney, went to my old work to say hello, and had a girl's only Halloween party. We have loved our fall and look forward to all the fun festivities and holidays that come with this time of year. Enjoy all the pics from our fun filled month.
Us with our loot of apples
Out to lunch with our apple picking friends
Taking a hayride to find the perfect pumpkin to take home to Daddy

Campaigning for Mitt Romney!!!
Mormon Moms for Mitt
Happy Halloween
Saying hi to lots of adoring fans at the College of Dentistry
Maddie and Dr. Svensson  (above)
Maddie with Drs. Chandhry and Reyes-Perez
Maddie with Mom in the implant clinic saying hi
HI to Drs. Brantley, Kerby, and Weiss
The Circleville Pumpkin Show!!! The biggest pumpkin was 1,316 lbs this year
Madison in her cute Fall outfit

Me eating the best thing ever...FRIED COOKIE DOUGH! It was soooooooooooo yummy!
I framed some new pictures, and snapped this fun picture in the process.
Well that should do it for now! Stay tuned for our fun visit from Grandma Tracy, Jenny, and cousin Beckham! Halloween Too...booooooooo

1 comment:

Natalie Bergin said...

Very, very soon she will know she has you wrapped around her little finger. You are in big trouble, but who wouldn't be with that little cutie?!