Monday, November 12, 2012

Family In Town

We were lucky enough to have some family in town to visit us last month! Jenny, Beckham and Grandma Tracy all came out to see where we live in Ohio and to spend sometime with us. We sure enjoyed their visit, and are now missing them, so I figured I would post some pictures to remind us of our fun weekend together!
 Going out to eat and the Buckeye Hall of Fame- Scottie with our child doing the Heisman trophy pose.
 Showing off the beautiful OSU campus area. Scottie, Brutus, Jenny, and Mom all posing in the Student Union building
 O-H-I-O- Us all at mirror lake. This is the famous place where Scottie and I jumped in (during winter) for the OSU vs. Michigan game.
 Jenny, Beckham, and Uncle Scottie
 Mirror Lake- Oh so beautiful!!! It was fun to show off some of the beautiful fall leaves here in Ohio.
 Me, Scottie, and Jenny (kiddos in strollers) in front of the Medical Center
 Out to eat at Graffiti Burger. Oh so good, right guys??? Anyone craving french fries right how? I know I am!
 Us all at the Ward Halloween Party
 The Columbus Zoo! It was fun to walk around showing off one of my favorite Columbus past times, and getting to do BOO and the Zoo.
Maddie taking a bath with her cousin. They had a great time splashing around!
 Maddie with Grandma Tracy
 Scottie and Maddie with our wonderful visitors. Thanks for coming out guys, it really meant so much to us. Love and miss you. Having family in town is the best, don't you agree???

No comments: