We had some family pictures taken and I just love how they turned out!!! Here are a few of our favs for you to enjoy!


Such a cute idea, but Maddie wasn't having it. She was weirded out by the leaves on her body!
Thanks Meg for being able to take our pics just in time to capture the beautiful fall leaves.





















5 comments:
These are so cute! I love the fall colors in the background and your sweet family is adorable!
these are the cutest, I just die over her red hair! Coming from someone who has a red head, you may be in for a treat as she gets a little older! My little red head sure does give me a run for my money! Love you guys, Happy Thanksgiving!
gorgeous. My faves are the color-enhanced ones of Maddie holding your hands and then being thrown in the air. She is so beautiful... like her mom. You look radiant in these pics too!
So cute!!
Love the outfits!
I just can't believe how happy Maddie looks in every picture! Well...almost every picture ;)
Post a Comment