My Baby Girl is 9 months old, and I can't believe it!!! I know I say this same thing every month, but how does time keep flying by so quickly and how is she getting so grown up??? I love her more and more each day, and with each new development in her life, I feel like my heart could burst with pride! This has been a fun month as usual with lots of new and fun Maddie developments.
Photo Shoot with Tink (a fun one with clapping and standing)
Madison- "Mom, look at me I can clap!"
Madison-"See I put my hands together like this"
Madison- "and then get really excited when you say yay YAY!!!"
Look who can stand and who is taller than Tink!!!
Madison's stats as of today:
Weight- 14lbs 4 oz (3%)
Height- 24.75 inches (3%)
Head- 43 cm (25%- glad to see her head is growing, it was 10% last time...."I have a big head and little body")
She is so little, but is really solid!!!! I am guessing she is just going to be tiny like me, and good things come in small packages right?
New skills:
- Has two new smiles (both are really funny and I haven't been able to capture them on film yet)
- She smacks her lips together and clicks her tongue
- Gets up on all 4s and just might start crawling that way instead of army crawling
- Claps, waves, holds hands up to be held, and gives kisses
- Says Mom, Mama, Dada, Baba and knows that they mean
- Standing with help and starting to pull up
- New food developments!!! Madison stopped loving bananas and will spit them out (first time doing that!) She has also tried meat, yogurt, and cheese.
Maddie waking up with some sweet hair!!! She has a sweet line on her face too, if you look closely.
My Buckeye Cutie!!!
Go Bucks!!!
Maddie and Mommy checking out our annual dinner in a pumpkin soup.
Me with some friends at the showing of Twlight!!!! It was great to get out with some friends.
Mommy and Daddy left Maddie with a babysitter and went ice skating! It was a lot of fun and reminded us of being young and so in love...don't worry we still are young and in love!!!
Me looking tough
Us showing off our skates
Us busting out some of our ice skating moves. We got pretty adventurous and even did some races.Even though we love Madison dearly it was nice to go out us a couple and be child free for a couple of hours:) Well I am going to run, but here's to another month of keeping our precious alive!






No comments:
Post a Comment