We had a great Easter as a family, and this year was especially fun
because Madison knew what was going on! She especially liked the Easter
egg hunts we had, and was overjoyed once she discovered the eggs had
candy in them!
Family pic
Maddie realizing there is candy in the eggs!!!!!!
One excited little girl!
Whitney and I with our girls Reese and Maddie. Thanks Glassman's for the fun Easter egg hunt! We are glad you invited us:)
After our Easter egg hunt with the Glassmans I realized how much Maddie
understood and thought the "Easter Bunny" had better make an appearance
at our place. Scottie was excited too when he came down the stairs
Sunday morning and discovered our Easter loot above!
Madison in her Easter dress with her Easter goodies! I had been scouting
out this dress for Maddie for 3 months, waiting for it to go on sale!!!
Well it never went on sale, but I figured I loved it too much to pass
up. Thankfully I had a gift card to cover part of the cost!
My Easter princess checking out her goodies!!!
Worth it!!! Pictures like the ones below make me so happy I bought this dress!!!
Don't you just want to squeeze her?
Family picture after church
We continued our "Easter celebration" later on that week with my family.
My parents and little sister were in town and we were able to have a
fun day together having a Easter egg hunt, looking through Maddie's baby
book, and eating out at Outback. It was a great day together and I was
glad we were able to all make it work:)
Loved this!!! Scottie put Madison's baby in the swing next to her and
she totally loved it and went crazy laughing, pointing, and saying baby!
Having an Easter egg hunt. I just have to say I love the things
Grandparent will do for their grand-kids. It was too cute watching my
Dad walk around with Madison, getting excited over every egg she found!
Group pic!!! The sun was so bright Maddie and I couldn't keep our eyes open!!! Oh well...still documents we were all there!
Audrey and I got to go crazy and have our own little Easter egg
competition too. It was a lot of fun and we had fun reliving our
childhood. LOL
Finally, a picture in front of Dad's beloved Outback!!! Thanks for the great day family, we sure love you. We hope everyone's Easters were great.






1 comment:
So glad you got to see some family!! So fun! Maddie looks adorable in her dress! Definitely worth buying it ;0)
Post a Comment