I am dying over these pictures and over the fact that my sweet baby is 1 year old already! This past year was the fastest of my life, and I think watching Madison literally grow right in front of my eyes is the biggest testament to this fact! Here are some of my favorite pictures from My BIG 1 YEAR OLD's photo shoot. Enjoy!!!
I couldn't help myself and had to put this cute pic of her booty in her skinny jeans on my blog!!! LOL
And they keep on coming!!!
Not the happiest face above, but I thought the pose was too cute to pass up!
Love this pic. This one is Scottie's fav! She looks like a princess waiting for her carriage and prince!
And last but not least, a grumpy baby picture for the end. I really just can't help myself sometimes because I think these ones are the cutest:) Now thanks to Steph I have too many good ones to choose from and don't know which ones to blow up into 8 x 10s!!!
Any suggestions for your favs?











.jpg)

















3 comments:
What a doll!! I cannot get over all the cuteness Angie, and I can't believe that precious little redhead is already one! I can see how you are having a hard time picking a favorite :) Miss you tons babe!
I just don't even have words to express how adorable this little girl is! Oh my goodness, she is so full of joy! When I try to paste them to my iPad for frequent viewing and showing, they are fuzzy. Will you pick a few of your favorites and send them in an email? I love them all, but especially the ones with the brick behind...but the Easter dress too!
Oh my goodness. She is the cutest little thing. Her skinnys are killing me. Good luck with choosing, she is so adorable.
Post a Comment