Tuesday, May 13, 2014

8 Years of Bliss

We celebrated our 8 year wedding anniversary on Saturday and it was wonderful!!! I can't believe we have 8 years under our belts already, but sure have enjoyed every moment of the journey with Scottie. I am so grateful for the great, easy, and FUN marriage we have together. Scottie is my best friend and I am the luckiest gal alive to be married to him.
It was my turn to plan the day so here's a list of some of the fun we had:
Went to breakfast at Village Inn, Watched our wedding video and wrote a list of 10 of our favorite marriage moments, played tennis, went golfing, out to dinner, and watched the stars at Bountiful Pond.
 My Surprise:)
 Golfing
The Man of my dreams swinging away. 
I didn't do the best job of taking pics this year, but I took lots of mental pictures:) It was a great day and I am forever blessed to be married for all time and eternity to my Scottie Jay.

No comments: