I only have today until April is over, so I decided I had better post about Easter now!
We had a great Easter Weekend and went to Wolf Creek with with Schultz and Stevensons. We enjoyed each other's company, played games, ate some yummy food, and let the girls play! It was fun to stay up late too:)
Maddie and Brooklyn having a "tea party" at the club house. I also attempted to play pool for the first time.
Madison, Eleanor, and Brooklyn watching.....yep you guessed it FROZEN.
After a pancake breakfast the next morning we took the girls to an Easter Egg hunt while the boys went golfing.
Brooklyn, Madison, and Eleanor with their Easter Goodies!
We a great time and ended our Wolf Creek weekend by eating out at a local BBQ place
Madison and I went to the Easter egg hunt at our Foxboro community park
Easter Sunday
Our first family picture outside of our finished house! It's about time huh?
Madison, Kingston, and Eleanor looking their Sunday best after church. Madison unfortunately didn't feel well and DIDN'T want to be photographed! I am sure you can tell.
Our Easter Loot
Madison having another hunt for eggs, she was a pro by this one:)
We also had a little Easter Egg hunt with some of our neighbors. You might be able to tell that Madison was done by this point and was ready for her NAP! It was still a lot of fun, and I love having a little one to share these moments with.
Miles gathering some eggs
Eleanor adding to her stash
Brooklyn finding some hard to spot ones
and Madison and Mom working together to get some Easter eggs.
It was a fun day/weekend and we are of course grateful for the reason for the season. It was nice to think about our Savior, Jesus Christ and ponder about this life, atonement, and resurrection for us. I am grateful for him, and the price he paid for me.





No comments:
Post a Comment