Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Mother's Day

So grateful to have my Miss Maddie Sue and that she made me a Mother 2 years ago. Being a Mom is the greatest blessing I have ever received and know children are miracles from a loving Heavenly Father. I am grateful for this rare glimpse of how Heavenly Father must feel about me and appreciate my own Mom so much more. What a special day to reflect about all the important women in my own life!

Maddie and Mommy matching on our special day!
 Maddie Sue I love you with the fiercest type of love there is and will love you forever and always because you are my Dear One.  
Thanks Scottie and Maddie for the great day and for my new vacuum, even though Madison is scared of it!

3 comments:

Amanda Petersen said...

How darling are you guys!? Her red hair just kills me every time I see her- it's just the SWEETEST!

daniela said...

You two are the cutest matching mommy & me ladies ever!

Amy Jo Romney said...

She is just the cutest thing! I was thinking about all the neat people we have met while in Columbus and how many people have moved away that we miss. I haven't checked your blog for a long time and I can't believe how sweet and grown up little Maddie is. It seems like yesterday I came over to your house and held her right after she was born. I hope you guys are doing well. We miss your cute family! -Amy Romney