Hosting Steph's Baby Shower- Here is the cute invite:) just love it!

I was able to host a baby shower for my dear friend Stephanie! She has been a rock in my life and has been a perfect example to me during some hard times. I know she will be an excellent mother and I am so excited it's finally her turn!

Some of the decorations...

Some of the party goers-we played games, ate delicious food, and opened some adorable gifts.



Lots of yummy food...thanks to many helpers!

I was able to host a baby shower for my dear friend Stephanie! She has been a rock in my life and has been a perfect example to me during some hard times. I know she will be an excellent mother and I am so excited it's finally her turn!
Some of the decorations...
Some of the party goers-we played games, ate delicious food, and opened some adorable gifts.


Lots of yummy food...thanks to many helpers!





4 comments:
Dear Angela,
Cute. Hey, where is my home-made apple pie? You owe me a couple. Next time I see you, I will expect one. Love Dad.
Looks like you are having a TON of fun!!
I couldn't figure out why the kitchen looked so different, but then I realized: WHERE'S THE HOOD TO THE STOVE?!?! AWESOME!
I am way impressed with this professional baby shower you threw! Very cute!
The shower was so much fun Angie!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! It was quite a success and the decorations were so darling! And thanks for having us over for a fabulous Thanksgiving dinner. Yum! You are amazing!
Post a Comment