I don't know what to say, I am going to miss you! Thank you for your amazing life, example, and unconditional love.
Rachel Patricia Wait 1929-2011

You have fought a good fight and have endured well. I pray that you may have peace on the other side, and know that I love you and will see you one day again.
Love You,
Angie Sue





3 comments:
This is so sweet Ang. I'm so sorry for your loss. I know you will take comfort in the gospel and our knowledge that we can be with family forever! Love you!
Sorry about your grandma, hope you're doing well.
I sure love our grandma too. She was a great lady and very loving to everyone she met. As soon as I married into the family she started sending me birthday cards and holiday cards as well. Sure will miss her.
Post a Comment