Scottie with his cinnamon rolls
Me taking a picture of myself with the beautiful flowers Scottie gave me at work for Valentine's Day...Cheesy but so great!
This year for dinner Scottie asked if we could stay home. I agreed but decided I would do something extra special....So I planned and executed a surprise 3 course fondue meal. I was super proud of the way it turned out!
Some of our favorite things on the menu were: garlic cheese bread, marinated steak and chicken, pizza strips, rice crispy treats, bananas, and oreos. We had lots of other dipping essentials and used a cheese and chocolate sauce.
Scottie enjoying the fondue
Me enjoying the fondue
One of my favorite gifts Scottie gave me was our OHIO Wall. He developed and put some of our favorite OHIO pictures in frames. He was so creative and wrapped a card telling me to go upstairs in the office, and this is what I found!!! LOVE IT
Happy Valentine's Day! I feel so blessed I get to share the rest of my Valentine's with my Scottie Jay and Best Friend.





7 comments:
Angela,
I love your blog and enjoy seeing and hearing all the great things you and Scottie are always doing. Your house is so nicely decorated and I am really impressed with the little "Susie Home-Maker" you have become. (Get it Angela "Sue" Parker). Hope you have a great week and I am glad you are safe. You did give me a big scare yesterday. I love you and I am proud to be your Dad. You are always so kind and supportive of everyone. Mother was touch my your kindness and tenderness that you showed her during her mothers' funeral. She was so grateful for each of you children and the sacrifices each made to be there and to support her. I will talk to you later and make sure you don't talk on the phone while you are driving. I think it is against the law. Love Dad
Hey Angie girl, what a FUN Valentines Day!!! You went above and beyond and I loved it!! Go Fondue party, woop, woop!! I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma, it is SO hard to lose a grandma, I hope your mom is doing okay. Glad you are back and running with the blog, it makes me feel a part of your life still :) which makes me happy! Miss ya cute girl, miss ya lots!
Vevs
You and Scottie are so cute and creative! I must say that as I'm reading your blog, I'm also wishing those cinnamon rolls were in my stomach right now :) Love ya!
You are so creative. I miss the double dates we used to do. They just aren't the same without you.
It looks like you had a FABULOUS Valentines (or should I say 14 Days til Valentines Day). You are so creative and do such fun things. I might have to steal some of your ideas to use in the future ;0) So fun!
You and Scottie are so cute to each other. I said to my mom the other day, "they are one of the most perfect matches I have ever seen!" Keep loving and laughing together. Miss you :)
Angie, I love reading and looking at all of the cute things you and Scottie do. You are so busy!!! It was fun to see you a little bit ago. Love you, April
Post a Comment