Monday, March 5, 2012

4 comments:

VEVA said...

Oh how I LOVE her, and I haven't even met her yet! ;) She is gorgeous, little girls are so, so, so fun!! They wrap daddy around their little fingers fast!!! Thanks for all the pics,it is so fun to see that sweet girl, healthy and strong in your arms. She was worth the wait huh :) Love ya Angie, and soooooo happy for you both!

Anonymous said...

Angela and Scottie, I loved this video and it made me want to get on a plane and come back and hold her. I think the thing that surpirsed me the most is that Angela's hand looks 100 percent, just like her mothers hands. I wonder if Maddy's hands will look like her mother and grandmothers as well. I have always loved your mothers hands, nose and eyes. It is interesting to see how much the two of you really look alike. I am proud of both of you and think she was the best parents in the world. Love Grandpa Hansen

taryn said...

She is seriously perfect! And that strawberry outfit is adorable. I love how seeing you guys as sweet parents of this beautiful baby girl!

Anonymous said...

she is precious.