Here's part 2 of my randomness
Trip down memory lane- We were passing by Provo and decided to stop by our old apartment. Here is where we spent the first 2 years of our marriage!
Camping in Fillmore, Utah with Grandpa and Grandma, Tracy/Rich, Jason, and Uncle Bruce. We all went golfing together.
Madison did a great job and stayed in the cart the entire time
Looking cute in her aviators
Showing off her dress from Cancun
Swimming and BBQ party with the Mitchell's
Potty Training!!! I am finally committing and putting Madison in underwear. She has done as amazing job...so far:) She looked too cute sitting on the potty in her tutu so I had to take a pic!
The Hogle Zoo with G-ma and G-pa Parker. All the grand kids were there too, and we had a great time together!





2 comments:
Love all of your pictures! Your vacation looked amazing...and you look AWESOME as usual!
xo
She is SO CUTE! I can't believe how big she is! Miss you guys tons!
Post a Comment