Got a blog about Scottie's birthday before the month is over! Madison and I had fun celebrating Scottie's birthday, probably even more than he did because he had to work:(
I got up in the wee hours of the morning to make him breakfast before he had to leave for work. I made crepes since we loved them on our vacation and had only been back for a day and we were having withdraws already.
He got a peaches and cream one and a strawberries with chocolate one too...yummy
After work our friends The Adairs stopped by to wish him a happy b-day. They're so good to us:)
Then we grabbed some dinner and went to Eaglewood golf course to hit some balls.
The birthday circle
Madison giving Daddy his birthday gift from her and a special birthday kiss. She loves her Daddy!
Some presents!!!
Since Scottie is on a computer for most of the day, he requested a fancy mouse pad...So that's what he got
Blowing out all 31 candles on his yummy homemade ice cream cake. Happy Birthday Scottie! We all sure love you and had a great time celebrating with you.






No comments:
Post a Comment