Monday, June 23, 2014

Random Spring Fun

I am going through pictures today and realized I have several good ones I never posted so here's to getting caught up!
Parker Family Dinner
 Miss Maddie and Cousin Savannah  
 Belliston Family Dinner to Celebrate Grandpa's 80th Birthday!
 We love you Grandpa Joe
 Maddie looking cute in curls
Spending time with my cousin Rachel, Axel, and Chris during their visit to Utah
 Dinner with Anne and Ryder! So happy we were able to meet up since they live in Alaska!!!
 Madison with a cute note from Daddy
 My Spring Piano Recital with some of my students!
 Scottie making dinner and yes I had to document it!
 Madison Sue Parker got spotlighted in nursery! We just adore her teachers and love everything they do to make the kids feel loved and special. 
Madison was so excited to be the spotlight!
 Singing time- is one of Maddie's most favorite things 
 Fun with Beckham
 Madison and Kingston 
 Water fun
Pedicures for part of Camille's Baby Shower 
 
Madison and Eleanor- These gals are 1 year and a day apart. Glad they're our neighbors

1 comment:

JenZ said...

I am in love with that Cancun dress! She looks SO cute in it!