We had a happy 4th of July for sure:) A camping and fishing trip for Scottie. BBQ and a firework show Friday night, golfing, and a family firework show on Saturday. Here are some pics of our good times:
Lookin patriotic in our Red, white, and blue
and my flag toes:)
Watching fireworks
Fireworks at Eaglewood golf course! Such a great show and Madison LOVED it!
Golfing on the 4th
Current Creek camping and fishing for Scottie and the rest of the Parker Boys
Another 4th of July project...this time were taking it out...stay tuned!
Family fireworks. Maddie lighting it with Daddy and then
running for dear life!
She loved the sprinklers
Our cutie watching away
I am sure Maddie would have stayed up all night watching fireworks. She kept begging to just keep watching a few more from the window. So cute:)
I am so grateful for the 4th of July and for all of the traditions that surround this holiday. I love being reminded of my history teaching days, feeling gratitude for our Founding Fathers, and for the men and women we served and continue to serve to ensure my freedom. The 4th brings back many great childhood memories with my family, and I love making more memories with my sweet little family of three! And finally I am grateful for a loving Father in Heaven who blesses this country and gave us this promised land. I pray we never forget who paid the ultimate price and gave us eternal freedom through the Atonement. Many God continue to bless America!





1 comment:
HA HA i love love love the photo of Maddie running away!
Post a Comment