Friday, July 3, 2015

Spring Happenings-May

We had a fun, eventful, and BUSY May here in the Parker household. Here are some pictures of what we were up to!
Last month of preschool
Making dino-teeth
Brooklyn, Maddie, and Ben
Swim lessons-4 little fish with their teacher, Meghan
 How I love these two little fish:)
Silly kiddos
Swimming at the rec center with the whole crew!
 Who would have ever known bath time could be sooooooooooo fun!
 Mommy-daughter date to watch the Foxboro Elementary play of Aladdin. Madison LOVED it!
 Fun with Dad at the park 
 Scottie got to take a business trip to Washington D.C. Madison and I missed him like crazy, but were glad he got the opportunity to go. 
  Story time at the library 
 Fun at Hogle Zoo
 Madison getting her nails done:) She requested ladybugs, and I did a good job fulfilling that wish. Should've taken an after pic! 
 Cardboard car project with Daddy! This bad boy provided hours of entertainment for one little happy girl. 
Scottie was the MC at his end of the year work party, and he totally nailed it! He did a great job and was super entertaining to watch, it was a fun night:)
Taking a picture because we were wearing Mom's two favorite colors, coral and mint. 
 Celebrating Mother's Day
Scottie made me and his Mom stuffed chicken marcella for dinner. It was a super impressive meal, and was tasty too. Glad I got such a keeper, who helps to make me feel special. 
 We gave Madison her bike for Mother's Day too! It was a big hit and she's become quite the little rider! 
 One of this cutie just for good measure:) Spring is my favorite time of the year, and I am glad I got to spend it with the two people I love the most! Stay tuned for June's Happenings. 

No comments: