After the Fab 5 gals dominated our March Madness competition against our hubbies we got to claim our reward...a night out. We had a sleep over at The Little America Hotel downtown, and had an absolute blast. Having a sleepover made me feel like I was in middle school again, and I loved it.
Ashley, Athena, Camille, and Me! Laura would join us at the Hotel.
All dolled up and ready to go to dinner.
Olive Garden
The Fab 5
I think the hotel front desk staff thought we were a little crazy when we came down to the lobby looking like this at 2am! Like the candy metals?
Cheers
Game Time
Game Faces
We had a blast swimming and sitting in the hot tub, staying up super late, being silly, and playing lots of fun games together.
Then after my Girls' Night Out aka Mom's Night Out. I got to come home to more girl time:)
My Bestie from Ohio, Steph Hart was passing through town with her family and we got to meet up for lunch and say hi. Thanks Steph for giving us way too much of your travel time! I loved every second of it though.
Then another dear friend from Ohio was in Utah visiting and spent three days with us! Becca, Brock, and Jane bunked with us and Madison loved the built in friends to play with:)
While Becca was staying with me Alyson and Brittney (friends from Ohio too), came over and we had a mini Ohio reunion. It was fun chatting and catching up on our lives.
I am so grateful for the good friends God has always placed in my life. These girls have each helped me out and been my family when Family wasn't close by. I love you gals and am blessed for knowing you.





1 comment:
Fun games! My sisters and mom and I are doing a GNO overnighter this weekend. You should text me some of the fun games you guys played. That looked like a blast!
Post a Comment