A BIG part of our summer fun has been spending lots of time with our good friends! I am so grateful for the great friends Heavenly Father has always given me in each phase of life.
Me, Madison, Kari, and her Madison. We were childhood friends and got to spend sometime together while I was in Washington.
Scottie with Nascar, Uncle Brain, Dirty B Mitchell....the list of endeared titled could go on and on! They had bro weekend at Garn's cabin fishing, hiking, and roughing it down the mountain. Literally, Scottie called it "bush whacking it"!
OHIO FRIENDS!!!
Dinner with the Harts and then a girl's night with my beloved Steph. It was fun to catch up, but so hard to say goodbye. I wish we lived closer, I miss you!!!
It was fun to meet your new bundle of joy!
More Ohio Friends- Whitney Glassman and Jacque Nielson
The Foxboro Fab 5.
Play date at the Ogden Temple Open House
Since moving to Utah I have been blessed to interact with some pretty amazing women with really awesome play mates for Madison. I have given us the title of Fab 5 and it has stuck! We play together most days of the week and our kids are all around the same age and LOVE each other.
Maddie with Brooklyn
Fab 5 at the Zoo
Our kids
Me with my canning buddy Sara! She has taught me everything I know about canning and we made freezer jam, peaches and apple sauce together for two years in a row!
The Parkers with the Ahlstroms. Scottie and Craig served their missions together and Veva and I taught at AF High together.
We miss you guys, but are so happy you have family in Utah and come to visit.
Oh Ally how is miss you and our Postle Hall talks! It was great to see you and, I can't believe how quickly our girls are growing up. Seems like just yesterday we were dreaming about them.
Harper, Monroe, and Madison.
It's been a great summer, sad it's officially over tomorrow!





.jpg)





No comments:
Post a Comment