WOW it's been 6 months already since Madison's last photo shoot with Tinkerbell. We both had a great time, and here are some of the winners!
Being Silly
Madison is so smart and learns new things everyday so it's hard for me to make a milestone list....it would go on and on and ON! But here are some of the BIG ONES:
1-She's Potty Trained
2- Is learning her letters and numbers (knows A LOT of them and can "read" Pirate Pat. She has it memorized)
3-Knows her shapes, colors, counts to ten, and says the ABCs
4-Loves to sing and has several songs memorized. Her favorites right now are I Love to See the Temple and I am a Child of God.
5-She's Starting Pre-School next week, and is super excited!!!
Thanks for being my Baby Girl, Madison. You're my Dear One and I will love you to the moon and back! Love-Mama





No comments:
Post a Comment